Autoslide iLock Pet Tag System
If you are worried about the neighbor’s cats or unwanted animals entering your home via the motion pet sensors, the Autoslide iLock Smart Tag Pet Door Kit is what you need. The Smart Tag uses RFID technology to communicate with a receiver to activate your Autoslide enabled sliding door securely.
To provide added security, this Autoslide electronic pet door system comes with the iLock Motor to automatically lock and unlock your sliding patio doors. Now, you can leave your home and know your dog or cat can securely go outside.
Included with the upgrade to the Autoslide iLock system is our new software with four dynamic modes:
- Unsecured Mode (green light) – This mode allows you to use sensors programmed to the Inside or Outside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will not be engaged in this mode.
- Stay Open/Toggle Mode (blue light) – This mode allows you to either have your sliding door stay open until the mode is switched or to operate the door in a toggle fashion (push button to open/push button to close). Only sensors programmed to the Inside frequency will work in this mode. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Secure Mode (red light) – This mode allows you to operate the door normally using sensors programmed to the Inside frequency. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
- Pet Mode (orange light) – This mode is designed to be used with Autoslide’s pet sensors. The door width can be programmed to open to a shorter width when activated by a pet sensor. People can still use the door by using sensor programmed to the Inside frequency and it will open to the normal width. If you have the iLock feature equipped, the lock will be engaged in this mode.
Only one Smart Tag receiver is required per pet door and plugs into the back of the Autoslide system using the included cable. The sensor has three ranges: 3 feet, 6 feet, and 10 feet. You will want to mount your receiver in the most optimal place. If you are using this for pets, be sure to take into account how your pets behave. With the Smart Tag's RFID technology, you won't have troubles detecting your tags inside or outside of the home.
The Smart Tag system can currently handle up to four (4) RFID tags.
Note: Autoslide does not assume any responsibility or liability for unwanted animals entering the house by following closely behind unknowing pets or running in just before the door closes!
Autoslide iLock Smart Tag Pet Door Kit Includes
- One Autoslide drive system
- One Autoslide iLock Motor
- One aluminum cover
- One mounting bracket
- Two Wall Mounted Wireless Push Buttons
- One Smart Tag Set (1 x RFID receiver and 2 x Smart Tags)
- One power pack
- Two 20" racks with assembly kit
- Installation screws and Allen key
- Instruction booklet & Installation DVD
Maximum Drag Weight: 12 lbs
Available Colors: Black or White
Maximum Door Width: 38 inches with included tracks (additional width possible with purchase of Extension Tracks)
Power Supply: 110-240 VAC, 24 VDC Power Pack
Safety Cut Off: Yes
Automatic Lock: Yes
Warranty: 2 Years (Click Here for more details)
Autoslide Physical Size
Weight: 8 lbs
Length: 19 inches (490mm)
Height: 2.75 inches (70mm)
Width: 2.5 inches (65mm)